Masterminding Retreat — October 26-27, 2017
Reservations for the 2017 Retreat are now being accepted.
There is a $25 deposit required, which will be applied to the cost of attendance or deducted from your All-Stars membership if you are an All-Star. CLICK HERE to reserve your spot.
Unlike any meeting you’ve ever attended. Join the most experienced practice owners to work on your business. Participate and listen as others share their successes, failures, and best practices. You’ll leave the meeting super-charged and ready to take your practice to the next level. Spaces are limited.
CTM Tax Strategy Conference — November 15-17, 2017
For years, you’ve asked us for comprehensive training on the tax strategies we present in our software, discuss in our webinars, and promote in our marketing resources. Now, we’ve finally done it!
This fall, you’re invited to join us for a 2 ½ day seminar like no other.
The conference starts with comprehensive training in four areas (timing, shifting, code, and product strategies), then gives you a specific plan for putting them all to work. Here’s the broad agenda:
- CPA/EA “3.0” – what you need to succeed with the practice of the future
- Tax Strategies I: Timing/Shifting/Code
- Tax Strategies II: Product Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies – the key to selling planning to the W2 market
- Mechanics of Adding Financial Services – choices for delivering value to clients
- The Fractional Family Office – a new concept in financial services
- Introduction to the Certified Tax Master program
When: November 15-17, 2017
Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your registration in full.
Spaces are limited. Register now to join the waitlist to reserve your seat.
Join over 5,000 tax professionals.
Download our free report, 7 Secrets to Year-Round Revenue.
You’ll also get our TaxCoach™ Briefs: tax marketing strategies delivered weekly to your inbox.