For years now, our Wednesday member call-ins and monthly TCU 999 classes have given TaxCoach members a place to pose your thorniest marketing, management, and even technical questions to a group of uniquely qualified peers across the country.
Now there’s a new resource that delivers that same access, 24/7. It’s the TaxCoach Clubhouse – an online forum for you to participate in the conversation whenever you like!
Within the past week, active members have received an email with their user ID, and their password is the same one as in TaxCoach as of August 24, 2016.
Do yourself a favor and go check it out soon! Topics from marketing thru practice management, to tax strategy and case studies, are welcome – and everything in between. Post a question, provide a comment, and brag about your own success. The more people use it, the more useful it is! It’s barely a week old and already the discussions have started in earnest.
Go to www.TaxCoachForum.com, and sign in to view and post (please be sure to use the WWW). Members, your account is now ready!
The most successful tax professionals in the business – more than 500 strong – now have a place to interact directly with each other. That means you, your peers, and us! We look forward to hearing from you.
When we sent out user IDs, we also included some details about using the forum, which we call the “Ten Truths.” These are reprinted below so you have an idea what to expect.
TEN TRUTHS ABOUT THE TAXCOACH CLUBHOUSE:
1) You must sign in to view and post. If you’re only seeing topics but not actual discussions, you’re not signed in.
2) You must be an active TaxCoach member to have a forum login. If your TaxCoach account is suspended or canceled, you won’t have access to the forum. (If you’re not an active member, visit www.TaxCoachSystem.com to join!)
3) Please use the WWW in front of the domain name, www.TaxCoachForum.com.
4) We’ll be adding a button to the Home Page in TaxCoach so you can go there directly.
5) The forum password is case-sensitive, whereas the TaxCoach password is not. You can change your forum password in your profile, if you’d like.
6) If you’re not sure of your TaxCoach password, you can visit the TaxCoach login page and request we email it to you.
7) Please, no political or religious editorials in the posts! Let’s keep it to building the businesses we really want to have. And of course, it’s a family show, folks, so profanity, abuse/disrespect of other members, and inappropriate subject matter cannot be tolerated. We reserve the right to bar access to members who behave uncivilly. Hate to have to say it, but some people….!
8) If you have questions on using the forum, post a topic in the “Using TaxCoach” channel, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 513-321-2820.
9) There is a thorough FAQ page for people who are new to VBulletin, our forum provider, available from the Help menu item in the navigation bar.
10) It’s a community: you get out of it what you put in. You will love what you learn – and others will value your input just as much. Don’t be a stranger!